Saturday, May 11, 2013

Expectations

As I am working towards the end of this program I have noticed that I have higher expectations for each class I take. This is probably very logical. In regards to MLIS 7505, I was slightly apprehensive because it is based on something I already have knowledge of. Applied Technologies in Library Practices is also my first Maymester course, but I am enjoying it so far. The pace  of the class means that  I am constantly working on something related to this course; more so than a regular semester. Assignment one has been fun and challenging in some ways. I have enjoyed interacting with my fellow classmates and reading their viewpoints. In my first post, I stated that I  hope to learn more about Web 2.0 and other technologies so I can successfully incorporate them into my professional life.  So far my expectations have been met. I believe that Applied Technologies in Library Practices class will far exceed my expectations.

1 comment:

  1. I'm starting to like this Maymester class too! I like that it is paced a little faster. I have experience with Web 2.0 tools so that may be another factor why I like the class so much.

    ReplyDelete