Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Assignment Four RFID

So like the rest of my classmates I have been stressing out over assignment four. I have been struggling  between  two topics. I have even made outlines for these two different papers. There is nothing fun about indecisiveness. I am forcing myself to make a decision by midnight so I can complete my paper.
It's not surprising that this is happening at the end of the class. I get stressed like everyone else and the final assignment has been weighing on me because I want it to be good. I'll be able to decide on something in the end and it WILL turn out well. I may just do a simple coin toss and leave up to head or tails.

UPDATE: Here is  Assignment Four 

1 comment:

  1. You are lucky you had some time. I knew I would be horribly busy so I chose a topic and stuck with it even when I wanted to change over to another. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete